Qualcomm Incorporated has announced that it has priced a public offering of senior unsecured notes in a combined aggregate principal amount of $11.0 billion, consisting of:
• $0.75 billion three-month LIBOR plus 0.36 percent Floating Rate Notes due 2019
• $0.50 billion three-month LIBOR plus 0.45 percent Floating Rate Notes due 2020
• $0.50 billion three-month LIBOR plus 0.73 percent Floating Rate Notes due 2023
• $1.25 billion 1.85 percent Senior Notes due 2019
• $1.50 billion 2.10 percent Senior Notes due 2020
• $1.50 billion 2.60 percent Senior Notes due 2023
• $1.50 billion 2.90 percent Senior Notes due 2024
• $2.00 billion 3.25 percent Senior Notes due 2027
• $1.50 billion 4.30 percent Senior Notes due 2047
Qualcomm said in the statement that it intends to use the proceeds to fund a portion of the purchase price of Qualcomm's planned acquisition of NXP Semiconductors N.V. and other related transactions as well as for general corporate purposes. The issuance of the notes is expected to close on or about May 26, 2017, subject to customary closing conditions.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Barclays Capital Inc., Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The offering reportedly will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement relating to the offering and the accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained on the SEC website, or by contacting Goldman Sachs & Co. by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-866-471-2526; J.P. Morgan Securities, by calling collect at 212-834-4533; or Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-800-294-1322.
Data brain for smart building activity set to storm real estate market
When Internet of Things (IoT) expert and Cisco Vice President Macej Kranz provided the keynote speech at the IoT Evolution Expo in Fort Lauderdale, he…
Raytheon and MetTel have announced a global security alliance to protect government and commercial communications networks against growing cybersecuri…
In this episode of IoT Time Podcast, Ken Briodagh sits down with Mary Clark, Head of Communications and Chief of Staff, Syniverse
Vodafone has announced a version of its brand positioning strategy, strapline and visual identity worldwide.