Virtium Vice President of Research and Development Hiep Pham will present on next-generation storage for the industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) at this month’s IoT Evolution, in Las Vegas, Nev. His presentation, titled Intelligent Secure Storage for Industrial IoT: Familiar Done Differently, will explain how best to secure crucial IIoT data intelligently – especially out on the network “edge.” Additionally, Virtium will be showcasing during IoT Evolution its solid-state-storage and memory solutions, many of which have already been designed into IIoT systems.
• Hiep Pham presentation on securing crucial IIoT data
• Virtium storage and memory products exhibited
• IoT Evolution Expo, Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas
• Virtium booth: #502
• Hiep Pham presentation: July 19, 2017, 9:30-10:20 a.m. (see full conference session schedule)
• Products exhibition: Tuesday, July 18, 5:00-7:00 p.m.; Wednesday, July 19, 11:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.; and Thursday, July 20, 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Virtium is a leading supplier of industrial-grade solid-state storage and memory solutions for the world’s top OEMs. For more than two decades, the company has designed and built its SSDs, products in the USA, fortified by a global network of sales and support locations. Virtium’s world-class technology and unsurpassed customer support result in superior industrial embedded solutions for our interconnected world.
For information on Virtium’s broad portfolio of IIoT solid-state storage and memory solutions, visit www.virtium.com, call 888.847.8486 or email email@example.com.
Commonground Communications, for Virtium
Twitter: @virtium #InSSDsWeTrust