Program includes content focused on connected home, edge/fog computing, smart buildings, connected transportation and developers
Norwalk, CT—October 14, 2015— TMC and Crossfire Media announced today the conference program for IoT Evolution Expo, to be held January 25-28, 2016 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. IoT Evolution is the leading educational and networking forum for the IoT ecosystem and for any company looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT solutions that drive measurable results and business transformation.
“I am excited at the new entrants coming into IoT and the progress of the industry overall,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “Highlighting the industry's advances as we progress into 2016 gives enterprise executives the chance to manage the disruption and transform their businesses.”
The full IoT Evolution agenda includes an Enterprise IoT track, five collocated conferences: Connected Home and Building, Connected Transportation, Fog Computing, Analytics and Data, IoT Evolution Developers Conference and Drone Zone 360 and 5 Special Events: Battle of the Platforms, Business Impact Awards, Telit DevCon IoT Innovation Conference, IoT Evolution Theatre and the IoT Certification Series.
- Larry Wall of Eurotech
- Fred Yentz of ILS/Telit
- John Horn of Ingenu
Fog Computing, Analytics & Data Conference:
- Hybrid Cloud Processing: Data for Performance
- Real –Time Analytics
- Business Intelligence and Compliance
Special Panel Discussions:
- Analyze This: Hockey Sticks
- Ops Rule: Why OT Trumps IT
- Starts, Soars and Exits: IoT Money Makers
Enterprise IoT Track:
- Managing the LTE IoT Traffic
- Complimenting or Competing with Cellular
- The Gateways to IoT
- Worldwide Logistics: Planes, Trains, Ships and Trucks
- IoT in the Enterprise: Unlocking the Value
- Enterprise IT: What the Backend Systems need to Know about IoT
- RFID and Beyond in the Near Field of Communication
- IoT Analytics: Prediction and Preventive Data
- Remote Monitoring and Management
- Does the Maker Movement Make Product?
Connected Home Conference:
- Home is where the App Manages
- Homes to Nth Degree: Facilities Management
- Retailers Meet Consumers with IOT Solutions
- The First Layer of Security: Physical
- Smart Grid: Smart Cities, Smart Solutions
- From Field to Fork: Food Management
- Weathering IoT: Draught or Deluge, Feast or Famine
- The Buy Side
- Remote Patient Care, Mhealth and TeleMedicine
- SCADA Update: IoT's Impact on Smart Grid
Connected Transportation Conference:
- Profiting from Fleet Management Solutions
- I, Trucker: Increasing Safety with Autonomy
- One Stop Shopping: Autos and IoT
- From Telematics to Autonomous Vehicles
- Unmanned Flight: Driving Drones
- The Rules of the Road that Apply to Air
- Practical Drone Strategies
- Cold Chain: Pharma/Medical
- Managing World Wide Movement
IoT Evolution Expo is supported by Diamond sponsors Multicopter Warehouse and Telit, Platinum sponsor Eurotech, Gold sponsors, KORE, Ingenu and Sprint and corporate sponsor SIM Com.
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Sarah T. Fullilove. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.
For the latest IoT Evolution Expo news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203.852.6800 ext. 170
Edited by Ken Briodagh