Las Vegas Event with the Largest IoT Community will Draw the Industry’s Biggest Companies and Influencers
Norwalk, CT—July 7, 2016—TMC and Crossfire Media announced today, the 16th iteration of IoT Evolution Conference & Expo will kick off next week July 11-14, 2016 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada with a robust schedule of sessions, case studies, awards demos, keynotes, exhibits and networking events. IoT Evolution is the leading educational and networking forum for the IoT ecosystem and for any company looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT solutions that drive measurable results and business transformation.
“Gathering Industry leaders to any event requires acceptance of value for them and the audience. We consistently work to reach out to make people aware of how the IoT industry is changing business,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “Having outside sources acknowledge and highlight the community we serve is a testament to the attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and thought leaders who join us online and in real time. “
IoT Evolution Highlights Include:
Consistently voted as a Leading IoT Conference by our peers
Largest IoT Community
- 12,000+ twitter followers, more than any competitor
- Another 93,000+ visitors subscribers and attendees
Powerful Keynotes from
- Chris Penrose, Senior VP, IoT Solutions at AT&T
- Mike Finnerty, SVP/General Manager, Platform Products and Partnerships at The Weather Company
- Gary Davis, Chief Consumer Security Evangelist at Intel
- James Euchner, VP, Global Innovation at Goodyear
- Shekar Ayyar, Corporate SVP of Strategy & Corp Development at VMware
- John Horn, CEO, Ingenu
- Alex Brisbourne, CEO of KORE
- Sudha Jamthe, Professor, Stanford University
Portfolio Building Certification Opportunities
- IoT Certification Course
- Connected Home and Building Certification Course
- IoT Channel Strategy Certification
- Fog Computing, Analytics & Data Certification Course
- IoT Smart, Connected & Secure Certification Course
Hundreds of speakers across Collocated Events, Tracks and Special Sessions that cover the Entire Industry
- Connected Home & Building Conference
- Connected Transportation Conference
- IoT Evolution Developers Conference
- Fog Computing, Data and Analytics Conference
- Enterprise IoT Track
- IoT Smart, Connected & Secure
- Industrial IoT Focused Sessions
- Case Study Theatre
The Hottest IoT Competitions & Awards
- Battle of the Platforms
- Business Impact Awards
- Best of Show Awards
Unique Networking Opportunities
- Networking at Omnia featuring Afrojack
- Exhibit Hall Opening Reception
- Evening networking at Vista
- Conference Party at Margaretville
- Evening networking Searsucker
- Networking Breakfasts, Snack Breaks and Lunches
Plus: Meet the industry’s top vendors on the free, all access, exhibit floor
IoT Evolution Expo is supported by Super sponsor, AT&T, Diamond, sponsor KORE, Platinum sponsor, Eurotech, gold sponsor Ingenu and corporate sponsors Artezio, Senet, SAS.
Exhibitors include Aeris, Allis Communications Co., LTD, Altaworx, Anritsu Company, Axis Communications, BEC Technologies, Inc., Centercode, CENTRI, Dronesmith, Encore Networks, eXtremeDB, Globecomm Systems Inc., H2O Overgroup, Innovation & Tech Today, James Brehm & Associates, Litmus Automation, Luxerel Corp, Net Irrigate, LLC, NimbeLink, OneSimCard, Opto 22, RAVEON Technologies Corp, Saritasa, LLC, SpinalCom, Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine, Synapse Wireless, Systech Corporation, Trusted Computing Group, VAOPTO, Volansys LLC and WebNMS.
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.
For the latest IoT Evolution Expo news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Ken Briodagh