New track at Fort Lauderdale event explores the many ways to drive business intelligence
Norwalk, CT—December 13, 2016— TMC and Crossfire Media announced today a new track, IoT IT – Business Intelligence and Machine Language at IoT Evolution Conference & Expo, being held February 7-10, 2017 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. IoT Evolution Expo has evolved to become the leading educational and networking forum for the enterprise looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT solutions that drive measurable results and business transformation. The event will feature a robust exhibit floor, powerful keynotes, case studies, live demos, unique sessions, special events, networking opportunities and much more
• Connected Support in the Connected World
o John Feland, Argus Insights
o Lee Gruenfeld, Support.com
o Warren Katz, iDevices
o Curt Schacker, EVRYTHING
• The IoT ROI for Big Data
o Tristan Barnum, Tellient
• Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
o Dan Gettens, OnProcess Technology
o Chris Murphy, DMI
• Machine Learning and the Cloud
o Giuseppe Mascarella, Value Amplify Consulting
• Survey Says: Analytics Rules
o Keith Tamboer, James Brehm & Associates
To view the full IoT Evolution Expo agenda click here. Speakers are updated daily.
IoT Evolution Expo is supported by super sponsor Telit, diamond sponsors KORE, Numerex, platinum sponsors Eurotech, Yokogawa, gold sponsors, Ingenu, HARMAN, Verizon), corporate sponsors, Cradlepoint, Gemalto, Tellient, Senet, Sequans and track sponsor Coris.
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.
For the latest IoT Evolution Expo news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
• Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
• Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
• In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
• Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
• Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
• Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact: