The leading internet of things event announces a half day program dedicated to educating attendees on the advantages, use cases and security issues of blockchain.
Trumbull, CT—December 20, 2017 – TMC and Crossfire Media today announced the addition of the Blockchain Certification to the IoT Evolution Expo being held January 22-25 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Orlando, Florida. IoT Evolution’s Blockchain Certification will take place on Monday, January 22nd and will delve into the new technology that is laying the foundation for the digitization of businesses, humans, our economy and quite possibly our entire lives. IoT Evolution Expo is the leading educational and networking forum for the enterprise looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT solutions that drive measurable results and business transformation. The event will feature a robust exhibit floor, powerful keynotes, case studies, live demos, unique sessions, special events, networking opportunities and much more.
“We’ve developed this certification course to give attendees a better understanding as to how blockchain establishes identity, encryption and security,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “Attendees will leave this half day event with the skills and knowledge to evaluate how blockchain can benefit their unique business.”
The Blockchain Certification includes:
- Intro to Blockchain with John Hooks, President and CEO at Spectramesh
- Blockchain Identity & Security with Mike Brown, CTO at ISARA Corporation and Don Malloy, Chairman at OATH
- Blockchain for the Supply Chain with Kurt Kelley, CEO at Excelerated Technology Consulting, Samantha Radocchia, Co-Founder and CPO at Chronicled and Ravindra Singh, Regional Head- Strategic Relationships at Tech Mahindra
IoT Evolution Expo supported by diamond sponsor, Cradlepoint, platinum sponsors Verizon, Sierra Wireless, Gold Sponsors IBM, Ingenu, KORE, ServiceMax and SIMCom and Corporate sponsor Tellient.
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Scott Kargman. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203.852.6800 ext. 146 or Maureen Gambino 203-852-6800 x 109.
For the latest IoT Evolution Expo news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Ken Briodagh