Thirty companies join the Florida conference to shed insight into IoT solutions for smart manufacturing and production.
Trumbull, CT – October 16, 2018—TMC and Crossfire Media today announced the latest round of companies to speak at the Industrial IoT Conference being held January 29 – February 1, 2019 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The event will focus on the IoT technologies and solutions increasing the productivity and efficiency of manufacturing and production processes. New to this year’s event, each attendee who goes to every Industrial IoT Evolution breakout session will receive a 2019 Certification of Specialization in IIoT.
“We are excited to welcome first round of speakers to the Industrial IoT Conference,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “Each of these leaders is uniquely positioned to offer unparalleled insight into the innovations and benefits IoT is offering for the industrial market place.”
Industrial IoT Speakers and Panelists include:
· Greg Najjar, Director of Business Development at Advanced RF Technologies, ADRF
· Rob Dolci, President, Aizoon
· John Kowal, Chair, Smart Factory Task Group, Industrial Internet Consortium
· Ibis Fonte, Instructor, Miami Dade College Idea Center
· Prabhu Patil, CEO, PROLIM
· Wil Florentino, Sr. Mgr. Industrial Automation Segment, Renesas Electronics
· Kevin Self, Senior Vice President Strategy, Business Development & Government Relations, Schneider Electric
· Robert Frederick, Founder and CEO, Sirqul
· Tracy Markie, Chief Executive Officer, Small Box Energy
· Marcellus Buchheit, President and CEO, Wibu-Systems USA
· Homaira Akbari, President & CEO, AKnowledge Partners
· Maciej Kranz, VP, Corporate Strategic Innovation Group, Cisco
· George Mulhern, CEO, Cradlepoint
· Gerrit Rexhausen, Program Manager, Corporate Strategy & Innovation Management, Lufthansa Technik
· Stephane Wyper, Senior Vice President, New Commerce Partnerships and Commercialization, Mastercard
General Session Panelists include:
· Davitt Potter, Field CTO, Arrow Electronics
· Colin Barceloux, CEO, Axius
· Brad Canham, Vice President, Cassia Networks
· Kenneth Schlather, Executive Director, Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County
· Marco Della Torre, CTO, Derive Systems
· Delia Smith, VP, Dispersive Technologies
· Frank Bradshaw, CEO, Ho'ike Technologies
· Jason Kelley, General Manager, IBM Blockchain Services, IBM
· Dr. Claudio Lima, Co-Chair Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Energy/Utility/Oil & Gas, IIC Industrial Internet Consortium
· Steve Hanna, Senior Principal, Infineon and Trusted Computing Group
· Jeff Wilbur, Director, Online Trust Alliance initiative, Internet Society
· Lisa Brown, Senior National Director, Municipal Infrastructure & Smart Cities, Johnson Controls
· Brandon Dalida, Regional Sales Manager, MultiTech
· David Wentzloff, Co-CTO & Co-Founder, PsiKick
· Mike Wood, Vice President, VeloCloud
Keynotes, speakers, special events, exhibitors and more details are updatedhere daily. Sign up for IoT Evolution’s Industrial IoT newsletter for more information.
The Industrial IoT Conference is collocated with IoT Evolution Expo which in its 20th event is the leading education and networking forum for the enterprise looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT Solutions.
Registration for the Industrial IoT Conference is now open. For more information, contact Scott Kargman. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203.852.6800 ext. 146 or Maureen Gambino 203-852-6800 x 109.
For the latest Industrial IoT Conference news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IIoTEvolution
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet .
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact: