Cradlepoint, Cisco, Lufthansa Technik, Google, AKnowledge Partners, Mastercard and Microsoft join industry leading event in Florida.
Trumbull, CT – January 9, 2019 – TMC and Crossfire Media highlights the keynote speakers at IoT Evolution Conference and Expo being held January 29 – February 1, 2019 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. IoT Evolution is squarely focused on the enterprise and how IoT solutions will impact operations, business intelligence, new product development and revenue generation.
Through certifications and collocated events, Industrial IoT Conference, IoT Evolution Health, LPWAN Expo and The Smart City Event, attendees will gain practical skills that they can take back to the office. The in-depth conference program will showcase real life case studies that delve into the growing disciplines of blockchain, Digital Twin, Smart Buildings, Data Analytics, Edge, Security, Transportation, Fleet management, SD-IoT and more.
Keynote presentations include:
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
- 10:00AM - Keynote Presentation by Cradlepoint: How Enterprise-Grade IoT Can Improve Deployment Success Rates - George Mulhern, CEO, Cradlepoint
- 10:30AM - Keynote Presentation by Cisco - Maciej Kranz, VP, Corporate Strategic Innovation Group, Cisco
- 3:15PM - Keynote Presentation by Lufthansa: IoT/ LPWAN in Action from an End User - Smart Ground Support Equipment 4.0 for MRO in the Aviation Industry - Gerrit Rexhausen, Program Manager MRO 4.0, Lufthansa Technik
- 3:45PM - Keynote Presentation by Google: The Future of Tech - Machine Learning to Change the World - Ricardo Prada, UX Director, Google
Thursday, January 31, 2019
- 10:00AM - Keynote Presentation by Aknowledge Partners: IoT – What's Next for Enterprises? -Homaira Akbari, President & CEO, AKnowledge Partners
- 10:30AM - Keynote Presentation by Mastercard: Shared Spaces: Redefining How Work Happens - Stephane Wyper, Senior Vice President, New Commerce Partnerships and Commercialization, Mastercard
- 1:00PM - Keynote Presentation by Microsoft - Matt Vasey, Director of IoT Business Development Microsoft
- 1:30PM - Keynote Presentation 5G is a Mortgage: IoT is Home Improvement.- Carl Ford, CEO, Director of Content Crossfire Media
“From best practices to best in breed, our keynote speakers are enabling attendees to benefit from their experience with digital transformation,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “The keynote speakers at IoT Evolution represent the planners and designers of IoT. We look forward to hearing their insight on how enterprises are focused on the future and benefiting from IoT.”
IoT Evolution Expo is supported by diamond sponsor, Cradlepoint, gold sponsors, Azul Systems, SIMCom, silver sponsors, aizoOn, Breadware, Dimonoff, Pulse Electronics, Presence Management, Synnex Corporation, Underground Refuse Systems and US Cellular startup sponsors IoT Marketing and Choice Business Connection.
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Scott Kargman. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203.852.6800 ext. 146 or Maureen Gambino 203-852-6800 x 109.
For the latest IoT Evolution Expo news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet .
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Ken Briodagh