Leading In-Person Internet of Things Conference and Expo returns in February to explore Scaling IoT Deployments and Solutions to Drive Growth and Opportunity for Enterprises, Service Providers and the IoT Ecosystem
Shelton, CT – November 8, 2022 – TMC and Crossfire Media today announced the conference program for IoT Evolution Expo, part of the #TECHSUPERSHOW, which is being held February 14-17, 2023 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/ Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Through interactive sessions, informative keynotes, effective networking opportunities and the largest IoT exhibit floor, IoT Evolution Expo is the annual event where enterprises find the connected digital solutions, partners, and education they need to build out large scale IoT networks that increase revenue opportunities and efficiencies while driving down costs.
IoT Evolution Expo was launched in 2008 and has been taking place in South Florida ever since.
This year’s event is focused on the most impactful technology solutions that will deliver opportunities for today’s digital enterprise. Key topics will include dedicated discussions on various connectivity solutions including 5G, 6G, private cellular and LoRaWAN, advances in Industrial IoT solutions, smart city technologies rolling out across the country, managing security in IoT networks, AI, ML and managing real time data and more.
“The 2023 IoT Evolution Conference Program is based on real-world use cases, deployments, and cutting-edge technologies and will focus on scaling IoT deployments to grow your business” said Carl Ford, Community Developer and CEO of Crossfire Media. “Conference sessions will highlight the changes in connectivity enabling Enterprises to have more direct control, manage costs and gain better security with the use of private network and new network solutions available with 5G, CBRS and LoRaWAN capabilities. Our speakers are IoT practitioners as well as executive level thought leaders that will share their vast wealth of knowledge and experience with our IoT Evolution audience”
“IoT is powering disruption and opportunity in just about every industry,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “IoT Evolution guides enterprises on how to deliver on the promise of digital transformation with smart connected solutions.“
IoT Evolution’s lineup of collocated events includes The Smart City Event, Industrial IoT Conference and 5G/6G Expo.
IoT Evolution and IoT Collocated Event Conference Program Includes:
- Industrial IoT applications and combatting cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Role of Machine Learning, AI and real time data in manufacturing, production and supply chain applications
- IoT data analytics, and AI for business growth
- Connectivity solutions including hybrid networks, private networks, 5G/6G, and Low Power Wide Area (LPWA alternatives including LoRaWAN
- 5G Smart Campus Solutions
- Scalable IoT and IIoT networks
- IoT Trends, Growth areas and funding expectations for 2023 and beyond
- Public/private Smart City partnerships
- Driving sustainability through smart building management
- Smart School Systems to ensure safety while protecting privacy
- Applications and use cases for various 5G options
- Solving device power consumption issues with smart firmware configuration
- Current status of 5G adoption and deployment
- The use of e-sims to solve the roaming issue
- Maximizing LoRaWAN network design to solve complex environments
- LoRaWAN applications for mission complex situations and unique use cases
- Mobile Edge Compute (MEC) and the applications that will benefit
- Exhibit Hall Grand Opening Reception
- IDEA Showcase - Startup Pitch Event & Reception
- Welcome Back to the #TECHSUPERSHOW Reception
- #TECHSUPERSHOW Expo Hall Grand Opening Reception
- #TECHSUPERSHOW Networking Live Party
Collocated Events Attract Thousands Across the Tech Industry
- The Smart City Event
- 5G Expo/6G Expo
- The Blockchain Event
- Future of Work Expo
- MSP Expo
Current Sponsors include:
Gold: Radix, SADELABS, Senzary
New keynotes, sessions, speakers and special events are announced daily.
For more information or to register for IoT Evolution, contact [email protected]. For media inquiries, contact Michelle Connolly. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for IoT Evolution should contact TMC's Dave Rodriquez at (203) 295-0222 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest IoT Evolution news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet .
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full-service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Senior Marketing Manager
Edited by Erik Linask