Leading IoT event explores Intelligent Edge, Smart Cities, Industrial IoT, AI, Blockchain, Digital Twin, Security and so much more.
Trumbull, CT – May 28, 2019 – TMC and Crossfire Media today announced the preliminary conference program for IoT Evolution Conference and Expo being held February 11 – 14, 2020 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. As the industry’s longest running event, IoT Evolution Expo 2020 will feature new and unique experiences dedicated to arming the enterprise with IoT solutions and actionable intelligence for business success. This year’s conference program has an expanded focus on case studies and customer implementations that highlight the power of edge computing, AI, ML and other breakthrough digital technologies. Attendees will experience the power of actionable intelligence and how that will transform their business models and their bottom line. Collocated events, The Industrial IoT Conference, The Intelligent Edge Expo and The Smart City Event cover targeted opportunities.
"IoT Evolution Expo 2020 is fast approaching and this iteration of the premier conference and tradeshow focused on the IoT will be all about intelligence,” said Ken Briodagh, editorial director and conference chair, IoT Evolution. "'The Thinking IoT Arrives' is the theme of the program, so take a look and register now to take advantage of our super early bird rate."
General Sessions & Events
- The IoT Singularity: Will AI&ML Make IoT Self-Aware?
- Analyst Panel: Money Matters
- Edge Intelligence
- Smarty Awards Reception & Dinner
- IDEA Showcase - Startup Pitch Event & Reception
- IoT Evolution Conference Party
- Discuss: How Smart is the Edge
- Spotlight: Gateway
- Spotlight: A Thinking Network
- Discuss: Intelligent Edge of Smart City
- Discuss: Smart Manufacturing Beyond Downtime
- Spotlight: Asset Tracking and Location
- Spotlight: Supply Chain
- Discuss: Smart Building for Facilities Managers
- Discuss: Industrial Smart City Infrastructure
- Discuss: How ML Makes IIoT Smart
- Spotlight: Automation and Control Systems
- Spotlight: Predictive Maintenance
- Discuss: IIoT Security AI and ML beyond Identity
- Discuss: Digital Twin: Uses, Advantages, Implications
- Discuss: Open Source Platforms for IoT
- Discuss: Coding Open Source Operating Systems
- Discuss: Connectivity: Open Source Networks
- Discuss: Security for Open Source IoT
- Discuss: Public/Private Partnerships for SS Success
- Spotlight: Analytics for Munic
- Spotlight: Pub-Priv Partners
- Discuss: How Smart Cities Will Leverage the Edge
- Discuss: What the Smart City can Learn from Smart Building
Expo Hall Solutions Theater
- Discuss: Connected Transportation: The Truly Mobile Edge
- Best Practices
- Macro Network: Intelligent Systems Design from Edge to Edge
- The Next Intelligence: How Will Next Wave ML&AI Evolve Analytics/Predictions and Automation?
- IoT Evolution Best of Show Awards
The call for papers is open through May 31st. Please contact Ken Briodagh for more information.
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Scott Kargman. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203.852.6800 ext. 146 or Maureen Gambino 203-852-6800 x 109.
For the latest IoT Evolution Expo news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet .
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Ken Briodagh