Norwalk, CT, December 9, 2015 — TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, announced today the recipients of the 2015 Connected Home and Building Award, presented by IoT Evolution magazine.
The award honors organizations delivering software or hardware solutions which enable the advancement of the smart home and building industry.
“We have a great ecosystem at the heart of IoT, and the IoT Connected Home and Building Award highlights innovation within this space,” said Carl Ford, CEO & Community Developer, Crossfire Media. “In selecting the winners, I have been impressed with the ingenuity and real-world application of the award winning products.”
“Congratulations to the winners of the 2015 IoT Evolution Connected Home and Building Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “The recipients represent leaders in the rapidly evolving IoT industry. The editors of IoT Evolution magazine look forward to seeing their future successes.”
2015 IoT Evolution Connected Home and Building Award Recipients:
About Crossfire Media:
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
203-852-6800, ext. 287
Edited by Ken Briodagh